Friday, October 16, 2009

CONFIDENCE - How to Succeed by Being Yourself

Confidence is what I have been lacking throughout my whole life. And I can see that my confidence has been growing ever since I have been accpted Christ. And I believe there should not be a point of your life that your confidence will be at 100%, it will always need to grow.

Two weeks ago, I borrowed a book called CONFIDENCE - How to Succeed by Being Yourself (chinese translation version) at the RHCCC resource centre and started reading it. (Gotta make good use of the resources when you have). Here is the 12 golden rules to help build your confidence (I tried my best to translate it to English, so the grammar might not be rght, but I think I got the main idea):

1) 定焦於你的潛能﹐ 而非有限。
Focus on your strength, the sky is the limit.

2) 決心認識自己。
Spent time to know yourself.

3) 不以成就來定為自己。
Don't judge yourself by success or failure.

4) 找出你喜歡而擅長的事﹐ 然後充份練習。
Find out what you like to do and what you are good at, and then keep practicing.

5) 用正面的自我對話來替自我批判。
Instead of criticize yourself, talk to yourself positively.

6) 以相信自己會成功和快樂的態度﹐ 取代害怕失敗的心理。
Believe that you will succeed eventually, rather than having the mindset scare of failing.

7) 勇于與眾不同。
Try to do things in an unique way (different from others).

8) 竭力與父母和平相處。
Live peacefully with your parents.

9) 決心整合身體和靈魂。
Unite your body with your soul.

10) 決心超越神經質的罪惡感。
Dont let your sins be the barrier.

11) 結交能幫助你成長的人。
Try to meet people who can help you to grow.

12) 克服因被拒而不敢主動接觸人的心態。
Overcome the mindset of rejection, get out there and start making new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment